Payra Port Authority PPA has published a new recruitment notice. Permanent citizens of Bangladesh can apply online for the following posts. To apply online, admit card download, seat plan, exam result and all update information follow this article.
Number of Vacant Position(s)
Assistant Traffic Inspector
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online through September 23, 2018 to October 13, 2018. Follow the instruction below to apply.
- Visit http://ppa.teletalk.com.bd and select the preferred position based on your eligibility and interest.
- Go to the next step and fill out the application form with all the necessary information.
- In the next step, upload a recent color photo. It is recommended that the length of the photo is 300 pixels and the width 300 pixels. The image must be in JPEG format and maximum file size is 100 KB.
- Upload a scanned signature to signature option. The length of the sign must be 300 pixels and the width 80 pixels. The signature must be in JPEG format within 60 KB.
- If all the information is correct, then submit the application form.
- If you submit the application form correctly, you will receive an applicant copy. Download it and print color if possible.
- Your applicant copy has a user ID. Pay the application fees through Teletalk with this user ID
How to pay application fee:
After complete application one or more online application, applicant must pay the application fees 100 taka. If the application fee is not pay within 72 hours, the application will not be accepted. Follow the instructions below to submit the application fee through Teletalk.
First you go to your massage option and type-
PPA<space>User ID and send to 16222
Example: PPA ABCD and send to 16222
After sending the first message correctly, you will get a PIN number from Teletalk. To confirm payment you need to send the second message with this PIN number. To send second message, go to massage options again and type-
PPA <space>YES<space>PIN Number and send to 16222
Example: PPA YES 123456 and send to 16222
Teletalk will confirm you with your payment information with a reply and provide a user ID and password. Save the user ID and password. Reserved it for future references and to download the admit cards.
PPA Admit Card Download:
The applicant will be notified about admit card through SMS. To download Payra Port Authority admit card, please login with your user ID and password to http://ppa.teletalk.com.bd. By logging in, you will see your admit card are ready. Download the admit card and print it color.
Issue of admit card, examination date and other information shall be published in the website www.ppa.gov.bd and daily newspapers.
Payra Port Authority Seat Plan:
After downloading the admit card you will get the exam date, place, time and other instructions. Besides, you can visit the website www.ppa.gov.bd for detailed seat plan. Detailed seat plan and exam related notice can be published in national dailies before MCQ, Written or Viva Exam.
PPA Exam Result Exam Results:
Visit the official web site ppa.gov.bd for Payra Port Authority MCQ, written, viva or practical exam results. You will also find all the update information about exam result from here.